Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Invitation to a Reading

So a while back I solicited in this space about readers for a play I've completed. Well, I've got them, and we're going to be reading next Monday, 4 December,  for the Seattle Playwrights Studio at the Burien Actors Theatre. Here are the details:

Human Resources
A Corporate Comedy by Jeff Grubb
Monday, 4 December, 2017
7 PM

Burien Actors Theatre
14501  4th Ave SW, Burien, WA 98166

I have cast the five roles (four actors and someone to read the stage directions):

                Grace will be read by Carol Stanley
                Bob will be read by Stan! Brown
                Angela will be read by Janna Silverstein
                Peter will be read by Jorge Rodriquez
               Stage Directions will be read by Michael Yichao
              
I'll be the one hiding from everyone in the back.

If you are interested, you are more than welcome to come.  As I mentioned, this is a reader's theater, where my readers are sitting around reading the play through, and I get a chance to hear my words when they're NOT going on in my head.

More later,