Monday, January 30, 2012

Temple, Tower, Tomb

By Mystra! I've found Rob King!
Still busy, and it doesn't look like it is going to get un-busy for a while. This means I will not be part of the A to Z Challenge this year. But I want to share this.

Back when I worked for TSR, my face appeared a couple game products.Some artists work from live models, and the staff provided a nice resource (Giogi Wyvernspur on the cover of The Wyvern's Spur was one of our legal staff).  And one of the cool ones I posed for was for a product called Temple, Tower, & Tomb, by Paul (now Jennell) Jacquays. Now Jennell is selling the piece on Etsy.

So here I am, in my full Mountain-Man beardage of that era. The robe was based on my Obi-Wan Kenobi cloak that the Lovely Bride made for me (and which remains one of the warmest things I own). The rune-covered lapels were Jennell's addition, and contain the secret message.

More later,